One Hour Golf Lesson
My core Coaching Excellence lesson. Where you discover what you can do to improve your swing and your game using the same techniques, software and analysis methods as many of the players on the PGA Tour are using.
You are filmed, analysed, corrected and given a practise plan and guidance. Your swing is seen on the range and in the fully equipped teaching studio. An edited video of the lesson is sent as follow up.
As I said, we will:
- Meet and chat about your Game.
- Warm up on the range.
- Film your swing or any other aspects of your game that needs help.
- Analyse the video together in the studio.
- Practise changes in the studio and the range.
- See the improvement on the range.
After which I'll:
- Send you the video with analysis by email.
- Give you practise plans and drills from the lesson.
- Follow up after a week to see how you are doing.
This Coaching Excellence lesson is a great introduction to the value of learning with a professional, if you haven't tried it book today.
9 Hole Playing Lesson
Second only to the Coaching Excellence programmes, the 9 hole playing lesson is a fantastic way to have your whole game analysed in a hands on, real-feel situation. Parts of your game will be filmed and analysed but you also get live advice, advice which will show you new ways of approaching different situations, of seeing a whole game plan, of playing with the attitude of a pro.
Ball by ball help, in situations that happen because they are part of your game will show you how you can improve your game rapidly and efficiently.